Treat Mum this Mother’s Day to a Mother’s Day Sunday Roast Feast which contains everything you need for a classic pub Sunday roast delivered to your door. Make Her Day with a three course Sunday roast with all the trimmings including a bottle of wine, Salmon to start and a brownie for dessert.
Your Fuller’s At Home Mother’s Day Sunday Roast Feast Includes:
- All the ingredients listed on the menu. You will only need salt, pepper, olive oil and butter at home
- A bottle of award-winning Laverstoke Park 2015 Vintage Biodynamic English Sparkling Wine
- Easy to follow instructions and a link to a cook-along video hosted by British culinary legend Brian Turner
Mother’s Day Sunday Roast Feast Menu
Laverstoke Park 2015 Vintage Biodynamic English Sparkling Wine
Awarded SILVER medal at IEWA 2020, light gold in colour, showing an exciting level of natural acidity, delivering freshness and a sense of cleanness all over the mouth making the pairing with rich and sumptuous food exceptional.
Fuller’s London Porter Smoked Salmon,
Dressing of cold soft boiled eggs, capers, gherkins, herbs & mayonnaise
Lemon and Rye Sourdough
Norfolk Whole Roasted Free-Range Chicken, Apricot & Chestnut Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Roast Gravy
Goose Fat Roast Potatoes,
Glazed Cauliflower cheese, Braised red cabbage, Thyme & Honey roasted Carrots, Minted Peas.
Paul’s Chocolate Brownie, Double Cream
Cook Along With Brian Turner
As well easy-to-follow cook-at-home instructions, we’ve partnered with legendary British Chef and the king of Sunday roasts, Brian Turner, to bring you his guide to cooking the Mother’s Day Fuller’s At Home Sunday Roast Feast. Inside will contain recipe cards and a full tutorial video on cooking each course as well as some personal top tips for mastering your roast.
- All orders must be placed by midnight, Sunday 7 March 2021
- All orders will be delivered on Friday 12 March 2021*
- Our courier Yodel will be delivering the boxes on Friday 12th March. You will receive a 2-hour time window within which your box should arrive, which will be confirmed in advance